
Luxury Near Delhi Airport: Hotel Ventus by Anvi Awaits!
Hotel Ventus: My Brain Dump on Luxury Near Delhi Airport (and What it REALLY felt like!)
Okay, buckle up. I'm back from a whirlwind trip to Hotel Ventus by Anvi, that supposed beacon of luxury near Delhi Airport. And honestly? My brain is still trying to process the sheer volume of stuff they offer. This isn't your dry, corporate hotel review. This is me, unfiltered, dissecting my Ventus experience, warts and all. Buckle up, because this is gonna be… a ride.
First Impressions & Accessibility: (Getting there, and getting around)
So, the Delhi Airport… chaos, right? But the airport transfer, a big fat plus. Smooth, efficient. A good start. Accessibility? Well, good news and… less good news. The lobby looked accessible, elevators seemed to be present… looked being the operative word. I didn’t personally test rolling around in a wheelchair, but I saw ramps, and the staff were generally helpful, so fingers crossed for actual easy access, not just the illusion of it. And the feeling of being near the airport? Not exactly idyllic. Think… a luxurious oasis in the middle of a bustling, sometimes chaotic, area.
The Rooms: A Sanctuary? (Maybe… with a few hiccups.)
The room? Okay, let's talk. This is where things got… interesting. First, the good: the bed. Oh, the bed. Heavenly. Seriously. Extra-long, cloud-like. I could have spent a week just living there. They also do extras I love, like slippers and a bathrobe. Score! Blackout curtains are EVERYTHING, especially if you’re battling jet lag. Complimentary tea was a nice touch, but my tea bag ripped, and I had to get really creative to get the tea to steep… first little bit of a hiccup I noticed. The Wi-Fi [free] was a lifesaver. And the desk setup was perfect for me.
Then, the not-so-great: the view. Mine wasn’t exactly breathtaking. The soundproofing was… okay. I could still hear the faint hum of… stuff. Not a dealbreaker, but not the silent retreat I’d hoped for. The mirror and scale were just odd, really unnecessary. And look, I am always pro an in-room safe box but I feel like a lot of hotels are still missing the mark.
Cleanliness and Safety: Sanitized Sanity (Mostly)
This is where Ventus really shines. The pandemic has changed everything, right? And they've taken this seriously. Rooms sanitized between stays, hand sanitizer everywhere, staff trained in safety protocol. They had anti-viral cleaning products that had that "clean" smell. They even had individually-wrapped food options and sanitized kitchen and tableware items and… honestly, I felt pretty safe. They had CCTV in common areas and outside the property. I feel a bit more relaxed for just knowing it was a thing.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Foodie Paradise (…with some caveats.)
Alright, the food. This is where things got… delicious, but also a tad overwhelming. They offer everything. And I mean everything. Multiple restaurants, a poolside bar, a coffee shop, and room service [24-hour]. Asian breakfast, international cuisine, vegetarian options… It’s like they’re trying to cater to every single possible craving.
The Asian cuisine in restaurant? Sublime. Seriously. I’m still dreaming of their momos. The breakfast [buffet] was a bit of a wild experience. A glorious spread of everything you could imagine. The desserts were also something special. The only real issue here was deciding what to have! My problem? I ended up eating way too much. A snack bar came in handy for the 4:00 AM cravings. They have bottle of water, but it’s like – oh, it’s just a bottle of water. Not a big deal, just a small thing.
Ways to Relax: Spa Days and Splashy Fun (…or trying to get away from it all)
The spa. This is where I REALLY lost myself. First, the gym/fitness area looked decent but I did not feel like actually using it. They had a pool with view, which also works wonders. I spent a solid block of time indulging in a massage. Pure bliss. The steamroom and sauna were also amazing.
But the pool? Oh, the pool. It wasn't just a pool, it was an experience. I’m not sure if I could actually see anything from up there, but the feeling of being up there, it was enough for me. The poolside bar was also a plus. I do wish they had a body scrub and body wrap option…
Services and Conveniences: Bells, Whistles… and a Few Bumps
They have everything. Seriously. Concierge, laundry service, dry cleaning, currency exchange, business facilities… The works. I didn’t use all of them, but it was nice knowing they were there. 24-hour front desk, daily housekeeping. They even have facilities for disabled guests, but again, I can’t fully attest to how well that works.
Things to do: (Beyond the hotel)
Okay, let’s be real. You’re near the airport. You’re probably there for a reason. But, if you do have some time, Ventus can set you up with… well, I’m not entirely sure. The concierge can probably help, or they have a gift/souvenir shop.
My Quirky Observations:
- They had a shrine but I don't know who this is for, I really should have asked.
- The elevator seemed slow.
- My complimentary tea didn’t come with sugar, so I had to use my emergency stash.
- It's a slightly expensive stay.
The Verdict: Worth it? (Maybe… if you manage your expectations.)
Hotel Ventus is a luxury hotel near Delhi Airport. The rooms are comfortable. They have everything you need. The food is divine, the spa is amazing, and they’ve really stepped up their game on cleanliness. BUT. It’s not perfect. Some of the luxury feels a little… manufactured. Some of the service could be better.
My Offer:
Tired of the Delhi airport grind? Craving a luxurious escape before or after your flight? Then book your stay at Hotel Ventus NOW! We're offering a special package for a limited time:
- Exclusive Discount: Get 15% OFF your stay when you book directly through our website!
- Complimentary Spa Voucher: Enjoy a free massage at our award-winning spa!
- Free Airport Transfer: Start and end your journey stress-free with our complimentary airport shuttle.
- Room Sanitization Opt-in Available so you can opt-in to room sanitization at your discretion.
Click here to book your stay at Hotel Ventus and experience a taste of luxury near Delhi Airport! Don't miss out on this exclusive offer!
Escape to Paradise: Your Secluded Noosa Oasis Awaits!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's travel itinerary. This is the raw, unvarnished, slightly-caffeinated adventure that is Hotel Ventus by Anvi (Near Delhi Airport), NCR, India. Expect less "precise planning" and more "winging it with a smile (and maybe a touch of panic)."
Day 1: Arrival & Deliriously Disoriented
Morning (a.k.a. Whenever I finally, actually wake up): Ugh. Travel. It's glamorous, they said. Jet lag is fun, they also might have said, if they were complete liars. Landed at Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi). The immigration line was a sweaty, jostling ballet of weary travelers. (Pro Tip: pack a small, discreet fan. You'll thank me.) Found the pre-booked airport transfer (thank GOD for pre-booking!). The driver, bless his soul, navigated Delhi traffic like a caffeinated bumblebee. The chaos! The honking! The sheer density of everything! It's…impressive. Arrived at Hotel Ventus. It IS right near the airport, which is excellent because I am already starting to feel like a zombie.
Afternoon (or "Nap time & the Quest for Coffee"): Check-in was smooth…ish. The front desk lady was super helpful, even though I was probably mumbling incoherently. Room is… well, it's clean. Which is a huge win in my book. Dropped bags, crashed for about 2 hours. Woke up convinced I was in a fever dream. COFFEE! Search for coffee commenced. The hotel's in-house restaurant, The Square Meal, offered a decent brew. Not the life-affirming elixir of the gods I was craving, but it would do. And the aroma was a small slice of heaven after that nap.
Evening (aka "Food Coma & Regret"): Dinner at The Square Meal. Ordered the Butter Chicken (it's practically a crime to not order Butter Chicken in India, right?). It was… amazing. Rich, creamy, probably responsible for some kind of imminent heart attack, but I wouldn't trade a single bite. The waiter was charming, even though I managed to spill some on myself (stylish, I know). After dinner, stumbled back to the room, watched some random Bollywood music videos on TV (honestly, some of them are pure art), and drifted off to sleep. Already feeling homesick.
Day 2: Exploring…ish (and Losing My Mind a Little)
Morning (the "Trying to Be a Tourist" phase): Breakfast at The Square Meal - masala omelet. Perfection. Decided to attempt some sightseeing. The hotel has this "travel desk", trying to talk me into a full day tour. Nope. Too much pressure. Too many early starts. I am not a morning person, and Delhi is overwhelming. "Okay, let's visit the Qutub Minar." I told a guy for a car. He agreed.
Mid-Morning (The Qutub Minar Fiasco): The travel desk guy set me up with a driver. He was a nice man, but I did not understand 90% of what he said. The traffic was INSANE. Seriously, I've seen organized chaos, but this was next level. Finally, arrived at the Qutub Minar. It's… tall. Really, REALLY tall. And beautiful. I spent probably 2 hours there wandering around. And then I spent another 2 hrs stuck in traffic to go back to the hotel.
Afternoon (The Great Nap of Regret): Crawled back to the hotel, utterly exhausted. The traffic had drained any remaining energy I had. Another nap. Maybe a mild meltdown. Woke up feeling… well, a little less horrible, but still convinced I should have just stayed home. Decided to order room service. Because self-care!
Evening (The Curry Conspiracy): Room service! Biryani. Another glorious, calorie-laden triumph. Watched more Bollywood, ordered an extra-large bottle of water, and mentally prepared myself for another day. Probably gonna go to the pool, though. Maybe.
Day 3: Departure (or, the "Reluctant Farewell")
Morning ("The Final Breakfast & Airport Anxiety"): One more final breakfast at The Square Meal. The staff is beginning to recognize me (with a look of pity, no doubt). Packed my bags, triple-checked everything (passport, wallet, sanity… mostly). Checked out, the front desk lady kindly smiled at me. The driver was waiting. The airport seemed a little less terrifying this time. The travel was better paced, and planned.
Departure (Goodbye, Delhi!): The airport was an expected maelstrom. Security, lines, the whole shebang. Found my gate (eventually). Reflected on the trip. Delhi is… a lot. Beautiful, chaotic, overwhelming, exhausting, delicious. Would I go back? Absolutely. Would I do anything differently? Probably not. Regrets? Only that I didn't eat more Butter Chicken. The flight was smooth, and I began planning my next vacation the moment I sat down. Overall Observations & Random Musings:
Hotel Ventus: Decent but not really an immersive experience. It was clean, the staff were friendly, and it served its purpose: providing a place to sleep and caffeinate.
People of Delhi: Incredibly kind and helpful, despite the general mayhem.
Traffic: Prepare yourself. Embrace the chaos. And maybe invest in noise-cancelling headphones.
Food: Delicious. Incredibly delicious. May or may not have gained 5 pounds. Worth it.
Jet lag: A cruel mistress.
Final Thought: India is a sensory explosion. Embrace it, even with all its messy, glorious imperfections.

Hotel Ventus by Anvi: Or, Why I'm Still Recovering (But in a Good Way)
Okay, spill the tea. Is Hotel Ventus *really* as luxurious as they say, close to Delhi Airport?
Is it *actually* close to the airport though? Because, Delhi traffic… is a NIGHTMARE.
What are the rooms *really* like? Are they actually worth the price tag?
The food. Tell me about the food, because I'm a foodie and this is crucial.
Any downsides? Any "gotchas" we should know about?
What about the amenities? Pool? Gym? Spa? Spill!
Would you go back? Like, tomorrow?

